Javascript is currently disabled. This site requires Javascript to function correctly. Please enable Javascript in your browser!

Motor Trade Road Risks insurance

A motor trade Road Risks policy provides protection if you have customer vehicles in your care, custody or control, and can also cover trade vehicles if you buy and sell cars.

Whatever aspect of the motor trade you are involved in, the likelihood is that you will have customers’ vehicles in your care, custody or control and will require the appropriate insurance cover to ensure they are protected.

Our Road Risks policy is to designed to provide full protection, covering both customers’ vehicles and those owned by you, as required. Depending on the nature of your business, cover can be arranged on a named driver only basis and for trade vehicles if you buy and sell cars, with the options of Third Party, Fire and Theft and Comprehensive cover available.

Obviously it is very important that you tell us the type of vehicles you work with, such as standard cars and vans, and whether they are for your own use or held for trade purposes. Optional cover includes accompanied demonstration use, vehicles in transit and vehicles left at the business premises.

To discuss your requirements, please talk to our Motor Trade Team on 01992 703007.

Need Assistance?

If you would like a no-obligation quotation, wish to arrange cover or renew your policy, we are waiting to hear from you and provide the highest levels of customer care. Please call us on 01992 703300 or click below to email.

Click here to enquire by email